Come Stay at the Edelweiss Lodge!
We would love to have you stay with us here at the Edelweiss Lodge in Mammoth Lakes, California. Below is a list of our terms and policies. Please read them over to ensure that your stay at Edelweiss Lodge is as wonderful as possible. Did we mention that we are one of the few lodges in the area that allows dogs? We are a totally dog-friendly lodge!
- Check in is 3pm
- Check out is 11am
- If you would like an earlier check in or a later check out please let us know, we will do our best to accommodate your schedule.
- If you’re planning on arriving after 10pm, please let us know and we’ll set up a late check in for you.
- To help get your day off to a great start, each cabin/suite is supplied with coffee and teas.
- We are what is affectionately known as housekeeping cabins/suites, which includes daily housekeeping and reset of your linen. Your kitchen is stocked with all of the kitchen essentials. If there is something else you need please let us know we probably have it.
- All guests are welcome to use the common areas including BBQ’s, outside seating and Jacuzzi.
- Park in designated parking places only. This is particularly important on snow days to allow adequate access for the snow plows.
- Please let us know if we need to empty ashes from your wood burning stove. Hot embers can cause injuries to people or to the facility. We ask that you do not remove them yourself.
- All cabins/suites are non-smoking this includes electric cigarettes and all forms of vaping.
- All of our 1 and 2 bedroom cabins/suites have a wood burning stove/fireplace. Your first fire will be made and ready to light, along with additional wood supplied for fires nightly.
- We require a 50% deposit at the time of booking with balance due at check in.
- Most holidays require a two night minimum, Christmas/New Years has a 3 night minimum.
- Your deposit is refundable with seven days notice (14 days for holidays) prior to the arrival date.
- If the cancellation notice is less than seven days (14 days for holidays) from the arrival date, the deposit will be refunded if we are able to re-rent the unit.
- No refunds for late arrivals or early departures.
- All cancellations will incur a $25 fee.
We are dog friendly and welcome your furry family members to enjoy a vacation too. The cost for your pet is $15 per day and includes a doggie “welcome basket” complete with blanket/cover for the furniture, baggies for doggie waste, cleaner for accidents, bowls, a ball and a few treats. The treats and ball are yours to keep please leave all other items for the next guest to use.
- We welcome dogs that are well socialized and up to date on their vaccinations.
- We ask that your dog will be under your control/on a leash at all times.
- We ask that you please clean up after your dog.
- Please notify us if your doggie has an accident to avoid additional cleaning charges.